Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Link HereLink Here  RegisterRegister  Log in  SubscribeSubscribe  

Barbed Wire problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
design219
Monk

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Barbed Wire problem Empty
PostSubject: Barbed Wire problem   Barbed Wire problem EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:43 pm

I accidently clipped the fence with the bush hog last week and wrapped about 25 feet of barbed wire around the blades. Doesn't seem to have damages the bush hog or my tractor, but I'm having trouble cutting the stuff loose. I have no way to tip it up on its side to get to it easier, so I'm having to crawl under it on jack stands and use a small hand cutting too. The problem is it is so tightly wound that I can't get the cutter blade under the wire, so I'm having to pry and pry until a bit comes slack enough to make a cut.

Anyway, I've spent about two hours over about six days trying to get this mess all straightened out, but I'm only about half way through. I've also cut myself in three places (on my arms). Any suggestions on a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

Barbed Wire problem
Page 1 of 1