Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Link HereLink Here  RegisterRegister  Log in  SubscribeSubscribe  

VP Debate - does anyone really care

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maflynn
Hieromonk

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-20

VP Debate - does anyone really care Empty
PostSubject: VP Debate - does anyone really care   VP Debate - does anyone really care EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:17 am

On a normal presidential election cycle does anyone truly care about these. Because of who Palin is, adds a lot of interest but still does it even matter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theologynow.net
chuckgrantham
Novice
chuckgrantham

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: VP Debate - does anyone really care   VP Debate - does anyone really care EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:51 pm

It will likely be a more entertaining debate, because as far as making opinionated statements Palin is entirely gunshy and Biden is a machine gunner on full auto. Laughing

Frankly, the American election system is a recurrent miracle in that at least sometimes the right sort of people struggle through the quagmire obstacle course and get elected.

Unfortunately this Presidential race isn't one of those times for either party as far as I see. Sad
Back to top Go down
rogermugs
theologer
rogermugs

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: VP Debate - does anyone really care   VP Debate - does anyone really care EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:37 pm

i watched it (it just finished)
mostly just because I was curious if palin would eat it like she did in her previous interview or make herself out to not be an idiot.
she did the latter... i'm happy about that i think
Back to top Go down
http://www.theologer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VP Debate - does anyone really care   VP Debate - does anyone really care Empty

Back to top Go down

VP Debate - does anyone really care
Page 1 of 1