Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Link HereLink Here  RegisterRegister  Log in  SubscribeSubscribe  

Liberty To Offer MA History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin
Novice
Martin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Liberty To Offer MA History Empty
PostSubject: Liberty To Offer MA History   Liberty To Offer MA History EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:36 pm

From website :

"Liberty University’s Department of History recently received approval from the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to offer a Master of Arts in History.
The degree program consists of two tracks (Thesis and Non-Thesis) and will begin this fall."
Back to top Go down
http://martin008.blogspot.com/
Martin
Novice
Martin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Liberty To Offer MA History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberty To Offer MA History   Liberty To Offer MA History EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Despite the fact that nobody has replied to this post, I still think this is major news. Liberty University Graduate School will be the first major evangelical University to offer a MA degree in History. That, my friends, is a big deal. Right now if someone wants an MA in History they have to attend a secular school, like I am doing, or attend a somewhat Christian school. Nothing in the world wrong with either of those options. But imagine being able to earn a MA in History degree from an accredited, respected, evangelical University in the heart of Virginia. A University that is literally a hop, skip, and jump from such historical sites as Mount Vernon, Monticello, Washington DC, and other wonderful historical locations. It will no doubt be an answered prayer for many students.

Believe me, the field of history needs more Christians. That is why I pray that, over time, Liberty will make their MA in History degree available online. That will not help me, but I know it will help many other Christians who are called into the history field. It will also help the history field.

cheers for Liberty University!!
Back to top Go down
http://martin008.blogspot.com/

Liberty To Offer MA History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General :: Colleges/Seminaries-
Jump to: